As a bridge between Asia and Europe, at the crossroad of civilizations, Turkey has excelled in establishing itself as a mainstream destination for many European nations because of its rich culture, history and natural beauty. The direct contribution of the travel and tourism industry to the GDP was USD 27 billion and the total number of international visitor arrivals was more than 31.5 million tourists which is expected to exceed USD 60 billion by the year 2023.
The Turkish tourism industry has grown more than the global travel and tourism industry. As 75 hotels with 11,376 rooms are in the pipeline, global brands like Hilton, Fairmont, Starwood, Wyndham, Carlson Rezidor, Marriot, IHG, Accor and Morgans are among the leading operators expanding in various segments and the regions in Turkey`s Hospitality Market.
Noppen`s 4th Annual Turkey Hotel Expansion Summit
will feature the most prominent industry leaders providing informative and inspiring discussions pertaining to the region's current needs and their ambitious future. Global and local leading operators, developers, investors, construction companies, architects, financial institutes, associations, consultants and solution providers are invited to discuss projects, future investment possibilities, international stakeholder involvements, design trends and technology updates.
Major Issues to be addressed at the 2014 event:
- - Updated 2014 Outlook And Market Trends
- - Hotel Investments In Major And Smaller Cities
- - Luxury, Mid-Market And Budget Segment Outlook
- - Boutique, Lifestyle, Luxury Serviced Hotel Apartments
- - Hotel Properties Within Mixed-Use Developments
- - Management Agreements, Franchise & Manchise
- - Finance Availability And Return On Investment
- - Technology Development & Smart Hotels
- - Facility Management
- - Customer Experience & Loyalty
- - Environmental And Sustainability Issues
- - Competitiveness
- - Architectural Innovations And Design Company Showcases